Would you like to publish your working paper on entrepreneurship, innovation or SMEs?
The Working Paper series of Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum is an academic publication series on entrepreneurship, innovation and small businesses. The policy relevant studies are published and advertised on our website. In an initial phase one WP per month will receive remuneration worth 3 000 SEK. Please send your contribution for publication as soon as possible!
A working paper in the Entrepreneurship Forum’s WP series shall:
• Discuss issues on entrepreneurship, innovation and/or small business
• Be policy relevant, preferably with policy recommendations and concluding observations
• Be seminar examined at the home institution
• Have a range of up to 50 pages, i.e. approximately 100 000-150 000 characters including spaces
• Be newly written in Swedish or English
• Have an author of at least PhD level
The Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum is responsible for publishing, organising and promoting the WP series.
Please e-mail your WP to: Pernilla Norlin, Head of Communications, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum