– Social finance in an international perspective
New ways of funding social innovation has in recent years attracted great interest in Sweden and internationally. One example is the Social Impact Investment Taskforce initiated in 2013 by British Prime Minister David Cameron and the World Economic Forum together with the G8 countries.
On December 12th we will discuss:
• How do countries considered being at the forefront work with new
ways of funding social innovation?
• What has been the success factors in developing the French market for impact investment?
• What can Sweden learn from this?
• What are the most pressing needs to address in developing the Swedish market?
Speakers: Camilla Backström, senior advisor, Forum for Social Innovation, Sweden, Caroline Cederlöf, Social Initiative, Guilhem Dupuy, CEO Adviser Ecofi Investissements Groupe Credit Cooperatif, Johanna Palmberg, PhD and Research Director Entreprenörskapsforum (moderator), and Erik Ullenhag, Group Leader of The Liberal Party and Member of Committee on Finance.
When: Friday December 12th at 12.00-13.30. Registration and sandwich from 11.30.
Where: Entreprenörskapsforum, Grevgatan 34 3 tr, Stockholm.
Registration: Send your registration to Britt-Marie Nordström, Entreprenörskapsforum.