CALL FOR PAPERS
2014 Transatlantic Policy Consortium Conference
“Innovation in Multiple Systems”
Hosted at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA
June 22-25, 2014
The conference invites papers relating to the issues of Innovation in Multiple Systems. We invite submissions from senior scholars, policymakers, junior scholars and advanced doctoral students for papers in five program tracks. Note that there will also be a Poster Session for PhD students and a roundtable on future directions for transatlantic policy.
The conference will be held at the Indiana University Memorial Union in the heart of the campus of Indiana University.
Paper proposals can be submitted for the following tracks:
1. Public management, public systems and innovation uptake
2. Regulation and innovation
3. The university and innovation
4. Security, homeland security, and defense sector innovation
5. Third sector, nonprofits and innovation
Please include the following in a short abstract of no more than 300 words:
• Name, affiliation, title and contact information of the author(s)
• The program track to which you are submitting
Proposals should be submitted with the subject line “Abstract” to: email@example.com. Note that doctoral students can specify if they are submitting to paper proposals for the program tracks or the poster session.
If you have questions about scientific content, you may contact Dr. Sameeksha Desai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• February 1 2014: Deadline for the submission of abstracts
• March 1 2014: Acceptance decisions will be communicated
• Thursday May 16 2014: Deadline for submission of full papers.
Conference Organizing Committee:
David Audretsch, Indiana University (email@example.com)
Charles Bonser, Indiana University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sameeksha Desai, Indiana University (email@example.com)
Johan Eklund, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum/Jönköping University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chemain Nanney, Indiana University (email@example.com)