IPREG’s mission is to:
• create a European network of researchers, policy makers, service providers and entrepreneurs;
• disseminate policy and policy oriented research with a focus on entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth;
• bridge the gap between research and policy making;
• establish a scientific basis for more efficient policy measures; and
• run major pioneering research projects focusing on Entrepreneurship and Innovation Policy.
IPREG is a network organisation, earlier run as a project, with the Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum ( formerly known as FSF) acting as its European co-coordinator. The project is still coordinated by the previous managing director of FSF, Anders Lundström.