CIRCLE and Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum cordially invites scholars to submit paper proposals for a conference on innovations, entrepreneurial universities and economic development in Lund 17-18 May 2013. Applicants from economics, business administration, and other related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
The conference is a two-day workshop and includes paper sessions and a key-note lecture planned to be held by this year’s winner of the Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research.
We welcome papers dealing with the following areas:
- The role of entrepreneurial universities in economic growth
- Determinants of innovative regions
- Entrepreneurship, knowledge flows and firm performance
- Institutional frameworks and norms, academic entrepreneurship and their interaction
- University policies and organization of academic milieus for innovation and spinoff processes
- Human capital formation, diffusion and economic growth
- Innovation systems dimensions of entrepreneurial universities
- The intersection of innovation and entrepreneurship policy
Venue: The conference will be held at Paleastra Lower, “Universitetsplatsen” in Lund.
Deadline: Please submit an abstract by e-mail no later than March 25, 2013 to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be notified of whether they are accepted or not by March 31, 2013.
Deadline for final paper is April 15th 2013.
Lodging: We have reserved a limited number of hotel rooms in Lund for conference participants. Due to other events in the region we strongly recommend an early hotel booking. Please visit the conference homepage or contact email@example.com for further information.